Terms and Conditions
Base Ethiopia International Tour and Travel undertakes to ensure that all possible care is taken so that the travel arrangements specified in your Itinerary run efficiently and successfully. These booking conditions seek to explain clearly the responsibilities undertaken between us when you make and we accept a reservation.
Tours and Services
- Base Ethiopia International Tour and Travel reserve the right to request a deposit of 30% at the time of confirming a booking.
- Final and complete payments must be made in advance of departure on cash bases.
- Other service payments, such as car service, may be paid at the time of departure as agreed with Base Ethiopia International Travel and Tours.
- If complete payment has not been made as per the confirmation of the bookings Base Ethiopia International Travel and Tours is not obliged to conduct the tour unless other arrangements have been made before hand.
- Tours can be cancelled by the customer up to 30 days prior to departure; Base Ethiopia will return 90% of the payment from any payment or any deposit.
- Tours cancelled by the customer 30-15 days of departure may be subject to loss of deposit to cover any cost incurred by Base Ethiopia International Travel and Tours. So, we will refund 80% from the total payment already made.
- For tours cancelled by the customer less than 15 days from departure there will be no refund.
- For tours cancelled by Base Ethiopia International Travel and Tours the customer will receive a full refund.